Terms and Conditions
Shipments leave from our warehouse in Esplugues de Llobregat, and from there are distributed to any point in Spain and the rest of Europe. All shipments include the corresponding VAT.
Shipments are prepared (except for special circumstances) until 12:00h from Monday to Friday. Therefore, orders received before 9:00 usually leave our warehouse that same day (exceptions due to lack of stock and other incidences may apply) the client will receive the order in 2 to 8 business days. In the case of orders fomalized after the mentioned time, they will be sent the next business day.This conditions only apply to payments made through credit card.
The delivery service we use has lead time of 2 to 8 business days. This means that the shipments to our customers takes place during the hours following the departure from our warehouse. No deliveries are made on Saturdays or holidays, so orders made on Fridays will be processed on Monday.
3.- Delivery schedule
Deliveries will take place between 9h and 17h. Transport companies never specify the exact time of delivery, so it is advisable to provide an address where someone may be there to pick up the order within this time slot. It is customary to give a working address to save potential problems in this regard. If you do not want the order to be delivered within 2 to 8 business days, please notify us in the additional information box. Whenever the customer specifies a specific delivery time, NORTHDECO includes it on the shipping slip, although shipping companies are under no obligation to do so (but try as much as possible to ensure successful delivery).
If due to not finding anyone at the given address the carrier cannot deliver the package, it will return to the warehouse of the carrier of the destination city. They will try to contact the customer the next day to arrange a new delivery, so it is very important that you leave us a valid phone number where you can easily be contacted. Although carriers should leave a notice of their passage, they may not. If you have questions about the status of your shipment contact email@example.com
4.- Express shipping costs
**For shipments to Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase of 0-20 euros: 26,62 €
- Purchase of 21-30 euros: 30,25 €
- Purchase of 31-40 euros: 33,88 €
- Purchase of 41-50 euros: 39,93 €
- Purchase of 51-60 euros: 43,56 €
- Purchase of 61-70 euros: 47,19 €
- Purchase of 71-100 euros: 50,82 €
- Purchase of 101-200 euros: 58,08 €
- Purchase of 201-300 euros:64,13 €
- Purchase of 301-400 euros: 67,76 €
- Purchase of 401-500 euros: 71,39 €
- Purchase of 501-600 euros: 75,02 €
- Purchase of 601-700 euros: 76,23 €
- Purchase of 701-800 euros: 81,07 €
- Purchase of 801-1000 euros: 83,49 €
- Purchase of 1001 - 1500 euros: 83,49 €
- Purchase of over 1500 euros: free shipping
*All shipments are contracted with delivery at street level, however, and as a general character are delivered to the door of the floor of the home by the will of the carrier without existing obligation, as long as the conditions of the facilities allow it.
** There is the possibility of sending a different transport company hired by the customer on their own. To do this you must select the option "Collection in Store" and send us the necessary documentation for the shipment.
5.- Shipment Locations
The products offered on the website will only be shipped to the following locations: Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, Italy, Belgium and Austria.
For shipments in the Canary Islands and any other islands or different locations than the above mentioned please contact email@example.com
Before purchasing products through the NORTHDECO website, it is important that you carefully read and understand these terms and conditions as by formalizing the order they are automatically accepted.
The products offered on this website are managed by NORTHDECO. NORTHDECO sells to the customer and the customer buys the product or products specified in theorder and invoice. The stock is updated on a regular basis as well as modifications on the catalogue, offers, promotions, etc. In case of requesting a sold out or discontinued product we will proceed to inform you through the email address you provided.
The conditions and prices displayed on the website are valid except by possible typo mistakes. Prices are reviewed periodically, and are subject to change without notice. At the time of completing the order you will be informed of the order and shipping costs. If you need or want to propose a different shipping method than the one shown onthe website, please contact us before placing your order.
We will try to make the website accessible 24 hours a day. NORTHDECO is not responsible if the website is inaccessible anytime or period of time. The connection can be temporarily suspended in case of system failure, maintenance or repair, as well as any other circumstances beyond our control.
The website will remain open to view the products, but no purchases may be made during holiday periods. An attempt will be made to indicate in sufficient time the duration and dates of these periods.
Will you give us your data?
NORTHDECO does not store any data related to the payment or the credit or debit card used for it. The entire card payment operation is done on a secure payment gateway of a bank with the data encrypted by the SSL protocol, thus avoiding the interception of information by third parties. Transactions carried out through the web will have all the guarantees of security, confidentiality and integrity for the participating agents: cardholders and their issuing entities, businesses and acquiring entities or persons.
At Northdeco, once you place an order, we will only use that information to ship, contact you if there is an anomaly, or to send you our newsletters. If you don’t want to receive anything from us, you can simply unsubscribe from your account or the newsletter.
For any further clarification or doubt on the terms of sale of NORTHDECO, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to assist you.
We will try to respond as soon as possible. At Northdeco we are fully at your disposal and we like to observe the opinions and feedback of our clients. We strive daily to get a loyal customer and to always live up to their expectations. In case of incident send an email to email@example.com
You can make your purchases with the following payment methods:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Bank Transfer (The orders made by transfer will be validfor 3 working days and send us the proof of payment. After the 3 calendar days,the order will be cancelled and without right to price reservation because thecustomer does not want the purchase)
- Deferred payment with the financing available on the website (NORTHDECO is not subject to the contractual conditions with the financial entity)
At NORTHDECO, refunds and exchanges will be made at the end of the month using the payment method that was used during the purchase of the product.
Orders can only be cancelled free of charge, BEFORE they are delivered to the Transport company.
It is convenient that the cancellation of the order is made as soon as possible and via telephone. NORTHDECO tries to work with eficienty and therefore, in case of doing it by email it will be the responsibility of the customer if the order has been delivered to the transportation company, without having previously seen the communication of the email.
Incidents during shipments:
- Blow and/or break: In the unlikely event that the package will reach your hands with visible deterioration or in poor condition, please note on the delivery note that you must sign to the carrier. Accept the shipment and send us an email with the incidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll solve the incident. Otherwise it will be difficult to make a subsequent claim to the carrier if the content is damaged.
- Loss: If a shipment is lost, NORTHDECO will arrange with the carrier a new shipment and proceed to your claim without any cost or need for management by the customer.
- Delay: In the event of undue delay in delivery of a package, the customer must notify NORTHDECO so that we can proceed with the corresponding claim. Currently, shipping companies rarely charge the cost of shipping, but if any compensation can be obtained NORTHDECO will inform the customer. Northdeco will not indemnify customers for delays caused by delays in delivery caused by transportation.
- In the event that the customer refuses delivery of the package: If the customer refuses delivery, regardless of the nature of the reason without prior authorization or express consent by Northdeco, Northdeco reserves the right and may unilaterally decide the solution to pay the customer the amount of the purchase less the actual transportation costs generated or a new delivery of the goods since the goods were shipped. This decision is not subject to the customer’s agreement since a contractual breach by the customer shall mean any refusal in any attempt to deliver.
NORTHDECO- RETURN-EXCHANGE POLICIES AND RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
NORTHDECO will accept returns of products that are unused, in perfect condition, clean and with their original packaging, and without any indication of assembly, for this reason the refund or exchange will not be made until the goods are received in our facilities. If the package does not meet these conditions upon receipt, the return will not be accepted.
The customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days without justification. The withdrawal period will expire at 14 calendar days from the day you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired material possession of the goods.
If for any reason this deadline is not possible, it is necessary to warn when placing the order so that we approve different conditions. After the expiration of 14 calendar days, Northdeco will not accept refunds for withdrawal of purchases of products, such withdrawal will only be accepted when the product has not been handled and has no symptoms of assembly/use.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us: JOSKORTEX S.L., Calle Gaspar Fabregas y Rosas 52, 080950 Esplugues de Llobregat, 93.00.00.033, email@example.com your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal declaration (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the model withdrawal form below, although its use is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the communication concerning the exercise by you of this right to be sent before the expiry of the corresponding period.
Special or custom orders are not entitled and are excluded from return and withdrawal except for reasons of factory defects. The following clause shall be considered to be included in special or personalised orders:
- Special orders are considered the supply of goods made according to the specifications of the customer/user clearly personalized, by email or by telephone, whose specifications are different from the products, colors or features commonly worked in stock from our web catalog
RETURN AND EXCHANGE CONDITIONS
We accept all returns that meet the following requirements:
- You can request a refund within 14 days of purchase.
- The item must be in the same packing condition as it has been delivered and in its original packaging, in perfect condition, without any indication of assembly or use, this implies that the seal of the product must not have been tampered with under any circumstances, including manuals, accessories and warranty documents. In addition, items must arrive at NORTHDECO protected and properly packed to prevent damage during return transport.
- It must be properly packed to avoid deterioration or damage during return transport. In case of failure to comply, the refund may not be accepted or the amount of the estimated damages may be deducted from the payment. The customer shall be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from a handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- In case of withdrawal by you, we will refund all payments received from you, (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery modality other than the least expensive mode of ordinary delivery that we offer) without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
- The shipping costs of the return are paid by the customer. It is estimated that this cost could be estimated at between €0 and €500 depending on the volume and weight of the product and the transportation company you choose.
- Once we receive the item and verify that its status is correct, we will refund the corresponding amount with the same system used to pay, subtracting the amounts mentioned and paying the outstanding spread. Should Northdeco decide to accept, at the customer’s request, to manage the return of the product with the transportation company, the customer will be informed in advance of the costs and amounts that will be paid to the customer.
- If at the time the customer receives a product it s broken or defective, Northdeco reserves the right to decide to refund the amount paid or replace it with a new one in perfect condition.
- In the event that the defect appears later, the case will be studied according to the normativa de Garantia y Devoluciones and we will take the corresponding action.
In the event of failure to comply with the requirements or to observe any deterioration/damage/use on the product, Northdeco retains the right not to accept the return or to subtract from the paid amount the expenses of the estimated damages together with the transportation costs.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the order number and the products you wish to return. We will reply to you as soon as possible and arrange for the refund to be made as quickly as possible.
It is essential to notify Northdeco before returning any product so that there are no problems during its processing and that our team can control the reception of the material.
Withdrawal form model
(you must only complete and send this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Come to the attention of JOSKORTEX S.L. sito en C/ Gaspar Fabregas y Rosas 52, 080950 Esplugues de Llobregat
I_________ (Client Name) with an address in ________ (address)
Hereby state that I withdraw from my contract regarding the order nº______of the following good ________ ordered in the following date_ ______ and received on _______
Client's signature (only if this withdrawal form is presented printed)